Of the more than 4,000 U.S. colleges and universities, only a small number meet the “gold standard” for financial aid. Grinnell is among them. Approximately 45 colleges and universities with need-blind admission policies also meet 100% of demonstrated need.
- Total financial aid awarded: $54.5 million
- Total gift aid awarded: $48.4 million
- Percent of students receiving aid: 89
- Percent of students receiving Pell Grant: 24.3
- Average financial aid package to students demonstrating need: $41,315
- Percent of students in the graduating class of 2013 who borrowed: 57
- Average indebtedness of borrowers in the graduating class of 2013: $16,570