Mathematics Course Sequence
Major requirements and course descriptions are available from the College Catalog.
Search for current course offerings at the Office of the Registrar.
Requirements for Math Majors
- 32 credits (not including MAT-115, MAPs, or independent studies)
- At least 16 credits at the 300-400 level
- 316, 321, and a 300-level sequence; sequences include 335-336, 316-317, or 321-322.
The following graphic gives an overview of the course sequence that is described in the Catalog.
Tentative Spcoming Subjects for Advanced Topics Courses and Senior Seminar
- MAT 317: Experimental Analysis
- MAT 322: Elliptic Curves
- MAT 444: Topics in Topology
- MAT 317: Geometric Analysis
- MAT 322: Algebraic Combinatorics and Graph Theory
- MAT 444: Simulation Methods in Statistics
- MAT 317: Numerical Analysis
- MAT322: TBA
- MAT444: Riemann Surfaces