Grinnell College is committed to providing a learning and working environment that is free from all forms of discrimination and conduct that can be considered harassing, coercive, or disruptive, including sexual harassment.
The College will not tolerate sexual harassment, sexual violence, sexual assault, or intimate partner violence. The College is prepared to take all appropriate steps to prevent and correct such behavior, including providing interim remedies and accommodations and support for the Complainants, conducting a Title IX review of the conduct, pursuing informal resolution, or taking formal conduct (corrective) action against the Respondent/s.
- Statement of Intent
- Purpose and Scope of Policy
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Statement Regarding Privacy
- Non-Retaliation Policy
- Prohibited Conduct and Definitions
- Prohibited Relationships by Persons in Authority
Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Grievance Procedures
- Interim Measures, Remedies, and Accomodations
- Title IX Review, Investigation and Resolution
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Faculty and Staff Grievance Procedures