- General Information about Grinnell College
- National Center for Education Statistics College Navigator Website
- Graduation and Retention Rates
- Student Body Diversity - Common Data Set
- File a Complaint or Concern with The Iowa College Student Aid Commission. Iowa College Aid accepts concerns and complaints from any student attending an Iowa school regardless of the student's state of residency.
- Grinnell College Financial Aid Office information and contact information
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Assistance Available (Need and Non-need Based)
- Eligibility Requirements and Procedures for Applying for Aid
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Title IV, HEA Student Financial Aid
- Penalties Associated with Drug-Related Offenses
- Financial Aid for Off-Campus Study
- Employment as Part of Financial Aid Package
- Refunds and Withdrawals
- Consumer Information from the Department of Education
- FERPA and Confidentiality of Student Records
- Employment and Graduate/Professional School Placement of Grinnell College Graduates
- Vaccination Policy
- Constitution Day - Constitution Day is September 17. When Constitution Day falls on a weekday, the Rosenfield Program will hold a program on Constitution Day. When it falls on a weekend, the program will be held during the preceding or following week. Visit the campus calendar for more information regarding specific Constitution Day programming.
- Degree Programs
- Faculty - see departments
- Plans for Improving the Academic Program
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Search Schedule of Courses (Requires Login)
- Articulation Agreements — Grinnell College currently participates in articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Des Moines Area Community College (DMACC)
- University of Iowa
- California Institute of Technology
- Columbia University
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Washington University
Athletic Participation Data
- Student Loan Information from the Department of Education
- StudentLoans.gov for Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling
- Terms and Conditions of the Title IV, HEA Loans
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
- Historical Lender List - Grinnell College does not participate in a preferred lender arrangement. Students looking for assistance in selecting a private lender are provided the Historical Lender List.
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid directly.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
Your Responsibilities At Grinnell College With Respect To Copyright Laws
- Copyright Law
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA)
- Peer To Peer File Sharing Policy - Sharing Music & Movies
- Certifying Official: The certifying official on campus is the Assistant Registrar. Contact the Registrar’s Office at 641-269-3450 for questions. The responsibilities of the certifying official include certifying paperwork from the VA for Veterans Assistance Benefit payments.
- Point of Contact: The designated point of contact on campus is the Director of Student Financial Aid. Contact Student Financial Aid at 641-269-3250 for questions. The responsibilities of the point of contact include advising on the availability of campus resources.