10 Meals to Experience in the Dining Hall
Author: Shelby Carroll '13
- Eggs-to-order Although waking up can be difficult, nothing can beat having fresh eggs made any way you like to ease that early morning struggle.
- Wing Night Not only are there four different types of chicken wings served on this legendary night, there is all the ranch sauce you could ever want.
- Chicken Fillet on a Bun Sometimes it is nice to have a giant chicken tender.
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup It’s a comforting classic.
- Margarita Pizza A delectable blend of salty cheese, fresh tomatoes, and chopped basil on dough made fresh every morning, this pizza is cooked to perfection in an authentic brick oven.
- Spicy Orange Chicken The golden mountain of glazed chicken on top of steamed rice is mouth-watering.
- Beef and Chicken Fajita Bar Salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded lettuce, churro beans, fiesta rice, cheddar cheese, and sautéed onions and peppers — who can say no?
- Chicken Spinach Tortellini Soup This transforms a classic pasta into a new irresistible favorite.
- Baked Ziti Tender pasta, heaping melted cheese, and sweet marinara sauce all are baked to tasty perfection.
- Stir-Fry Station Open most days, this station whips up made-to-order dishes filled with numerous vegetable options and your choice of chicken, pork, or beef, doused in stir-fry sauce or the sauce of the day.
Shelby Carroll '13 is a Psychology Major from Pasadena, CA.