When advisees graduate, advisers may choose to keep their files for a period of time to assist with reference requests. The adviser may then choose to shred the files or to return them to the Academic Advising Office for shredding. Permanent academic records for each student are maintained by the Registrar's Office. If you need information about a former advisee for the purpose of a letter of recommendation contact the Registrar's Office, x3450.

Share / Discuss