Why study in London and Florence?
Why study in Denmark?
- Well planned subject tracks in wide range of academic areas
- Core courses involve extensive travel in Denmark and other European destinations
- Courses taught by range of experts, including government officials, working professionals, and university faculty
- Optional study tours to locations throughout Europe
Why study in Prague?
- Opportunity to gain historical and cultural perspective on Central Europe
- Academic excursions throughout Czech Republic, Hungary, and Germany
- Liberal arts curriculum taught by Czech scholars
- Study intensive Czech language
- Options in Jewish Studies and Film Studies
Why study in Belgium?
- Study continental philosophy in the prestigious Institute of Philosophy at the Katholieke Universiteit located in the historic city of Leuven
- Take courses in English together with Belgian, European, and other international students
- Study intensive Flemish language
- Field trips to renowned locations, including Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent, and Brussels
Why study in Austria?
- Music education specifically tailored to individual interests in combination with intensive study of German from advanced beginning level
- Courses offered in Music history, theory, and performance
- Music Performance Workshop for instrumentalists and vocalists; private lessons option
- Music internships and independent musical research study
- Additional English-taught courses in wide variety of subjects
- University courses available for advanced level students of German
Why study on the European Union Program?
- Explore key issues in European political and economic integration
- Interact with economic and political experts, EU officials, corporations and NGOs
- Visit key organizations, including: European Parliament, Court of Justice, European Central Bank, World Bank, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Travel throughout Europe to both older and newer m European Union member states
Why study GWSS in Europe?
- Explore critical issues facing women and LGBTQ communities across Europe
- Design an independent research project on a topic of your interest
- Extensive travel. Including Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and Turkey
- Frame study of sexual, ethnic, racial and religious minorities through discussions of feminist, post-colonial and queer theory
Why study in Serbia, Bosnia, and Kosovo with SIT?
· Learn about peacebuilding and post-conflict transformation through guided engagement with the worst scene of ethnic conflict in post-war Europe
· Discover for yourself some of the challenges for reconciliation and transitional justice through independent research and interactive workshops
· Comparative academic excursions to three parts of the former Yugoslavia
Why study at the University of Otago?
- · New Zealand’s oldest university located on the beautiful South Island
- Residential campus with vibrant student life in medium-sized university town
- Study in your major while taking courses in a variety of other fields
- Classes available in most subjects, including natural and applied sciences
- Education program with teaching practicum for Grinnell education licensure students
Why study on the SFS program in Australia?
- Field studies in the Daintree Rainforest, home to unique plant and animal species
- Learn principles of rainforest restoration and management
- Examine local and national policies for protecting endangered ecosystems
- Research causes of environmental degradation and evaluate current responses