Why study in London & Florence?
Why study in Florence?
- Study the Italian Renaissance through the artistic heritage of a city that produced many of the great masterpieces of Western Civilization
- Courses include visits to museums and monuments, lectures by local scholars and art conservation specialists
- Learn Italian from the beginning level while living with a host family
- Extensive field trips to other Italian locations, such as Rome, Venice, Pisa and Siena
Why study in Hungary?
- Classes with leading scholars, designers, and entrepreneurs on a unique program for computer science and software engineering students in a beautiful and historic European capital, internationally noted for creativity in mathematics and computing
- Small group courses taught in English
- Additional options in Budapest Studies, Entrepreneurship, Film Studiers and Music.
- Intensive Hungarian language (Grinnell requirement)
Why study in Hungary?
- Study with leading scholars on a unique program for undergraduates in a beautiful and historic European capital noted for a long tradition of excellence in mathematics
- Small group courses taught in English featuring a wide-selection of mathematical topics
- Additional classes offered in Hungarian Studies, film, history and Computer Science
- Intensive study of Hungarian language (Grinnell requirement)
Why study in Athens?
- Focus on the history and civilization of Greece and the East Mediterranean region
- Liberal arts curriculum with emphases in Ancient Greek and Latin, Classical Art and Archeology, History, Literature, and Religion
- Honors Tutorial independent study option for advanced students of Classical Studies
- Study contemporary Greece and Modern Greek language
Why study on the Wayne State University Program in Munich?
- Oldest study-abroad program in Germany, designed for advanced-level students,
- German studies courses offered specifically for program participants
- Classes with German students at local universities: Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München or Technische Universität München.
- Internships, service-learning and volunteering opportunities
- Optional research projects in such subject areas as history, political science, film, theatre, sciences, and philosophy.
Why study on the European Union Program?
- Explore key issues in European political and economic integration
- Interact with economic and political experts, EU officials, corporations and NGOs
- Visit key organizations, including: European Parliament, Court of Justice, European Central Bank, World Bank, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Travel throughout Europe to both older and newer m European Union member states
Why study on the Language and Area Studies Program in Freiburg?
Why study on the Metropolitan Studies Program in Berlin?
- Study in English while studying intensive German
- Immersion in one of Europe’s most dynamic and diverse capital cities
- Major field trips in Germany and to St. Petersburg, Paris and Istanbul