Grinnell College is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for the entire campus community. Because the key to safety and security is being prepared, we have a comprehensive plan in place for organizing, coordinating, and directing available resources toward the management of an emergency.
The media relations team acts as a direct liaison between Grinnell College and both print and broadcast media. Staff issue news releases, communicate Grinnell news and information to media outlets, and facilitate student/faculty interaction with the press.
For students, faculty, and staff
Contact Media Relations to:
- publicize an event, accomplishment, or other initiative
- suggest interesting Grinnell-related stories for coverage
If a reporter contacts you:
Gathering Information Via Electronic Survey
PioneerWeb - Blackboard (A Commercial Product on Campus)
Surveys within PioneerWeb (Blackboard) are flexible and easy to construct. Participants in a survey must be members of a course or organization where the survey is deployed. An Organization may be created to include the target audience. To access the survey, participants must log into PioneerWeb. If you have questions about setting up a survey in PioneerWeb, contact Linda Ludwig at ext 4901.
Vovici (A Commercial Product hosted on web)
Your gifts make our work possible.
The Liberal Arts in Prison Program is funded almost entirely by private donations and grants. Your gift provides liberal arts education to incarcerated students and fosters Grinnell's commitment to social justice. All donations are tax-deductable.
Excellence in Education for Students in the Liberal Arts
- varied forms of learning, in and out of the classroom and beyond the campus
- creative and critical thinking stimulated by the free, open exchange of ideas
- education that reflects on its own process
- excellent teaching as the highest priority of the faculty
- active scholarship in traditional and interdisciplinary fields
- need-blind admission of students with strong academic potential
A Diverse Community
Unemployment Compensation Insurance The state of Iowa's unemployment compensation law requires that all employees are provided with unemployment compensation insurance coverage.
For additional questions about these benefits, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 269-4818. Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, Associate Director of Human Resources (koehlers[at]grinnell[dot]edu)