Why study at Queen Mary?
- Outstanding international reputation with strengths across the academic spectrum
- Opportunity for in-depth study in your major and secondary subject area in which students may have academic background
- International campus: over 40% of students are from countries outside of the UK
- London is one of the world’s most important cultural, economic and intellectual centers
Why study at Yonsei University in Seoul?
- Live in the capital of South Korea, one of East Asia’s most dynamic economies
- Take classes English at prestigious Korean private university in a wide variety of subject areas while learning Korean language from beginning or higher level
- Participate in extensive program of cultural activities and field trips
- Volunteer to work with North Korean refugee school children
- Housing in international student campus residences
Why study in Hyderabad, India?
- Experience world’s largest democracy in a rapidly developing economic center
- Live in a city widely renowned as a nexus of diverse Indian cultures
- Take one or more of your courses with Indian students at University of Hyderabad
- Volunteer opportunities with NGOs
- Extensive field trips to such locations as Andra Pradesh, Mysore, Varanasi, Byllakuppe, Melkote, and Badami
Why study on the Alliance for Global Education program in Shanghai?
Course options in English for students primarily interested in Asian Studies, Economics, and Business. Business-related internships are available.
Study moderately intensive Chinese language from advanced beginning level
Introduction to China in a dynamic and diverse global city where English is spoken more widely than in most other Chinese cities
Housing with Chinese students
Why study with ACTR Moscow?
- Intensive Russian language study at Moscow International University.
- Content courses for area studies credit are offered in subjects such as Russian literature and history, political science, and contemporary Russian society.
- Program features include home stays, weekly excursions, travel to other regions of Russia, conversation partners, and a wide range of opportunities to pursue internships, volunteering, hobbies and personal interests in a Russian context.
Why study on the IES program in Beijing?
- For students interested in developing fluency in Chinese at the intermediate or advanced level.
- Housing with Chinese roommates on campus of Beijing Foreign Studies University or in home-stays
- Selection of field trips to various parts of China
- Study in China's center of politics and culture
Why study in Valparaiso?
- a wide range of courses from Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso, a top regional university, and the opportunity to explore contemporary Chilean society and culture
- one of Latin America’s more important economies in a country that ranges from the Andes to the Pacific with elements of indigenous and European cultures
- volunteer with organizations involved in social policy, community service, and education
Why study in Botswana?
- one of the most dynamic developing economies in Africa
- independent study projects such as HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment, rural to urban migration, planning and social policy
- university courses with local students