See the Metropolitan Opera Live in HD site for more information about this season's ten operas, listed below.
All broadcasts are on Saturday in Harris Center Cinema; opera talks begin at 11:30 a.m. except Die Walküre and Dialogues des Carmélites, which begin at 10:30 a.m.
- October 6, 2018: Verdi, Aida
- October 20, 2018: Saint-Saëns, Samson et Dalila
- October 27, 2018: Puccini, La Fanciulla del West
- November 10, 2018: Muhly, Marnie
- December 15, 2018: Verdi, La Traviata
- January 12, 2019: Cilea, Adriana Lecouvreur
- February 2, 2019: Bizet, Carmen
- March 2, 2019: Donizetti, La Fille du Régiment
- March 30, 2019: Wagner, Die Walküre
- May 11, 2019: Poulenc, Dialogues des Carmélites
Tickets will be available beginning September 5, 2018.
Tickets are available at the Pioneer Bookshop and at the door on the day of the show.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students, children, and Met Opera members. Tickets for Grinnell College faculty, staff, and students have been generously funded by the Office of the President and are available at no cost at all ticket locations. Family members not employed by the College are required to purchase tickets.
Email us if you would like to receive information about Public Events and be reminded about performances and ticket distribution.