Financial Aid Webex Sessions
Watch recordings of the Financial Aid Webex sessions:
New! Download this Cost Estimation Worksheet (.xlsx file) to help estimate your payments for the 2020-21 academic year.
Making a Grinnell education possible
This is an investment in you.
You’re looking at Grinnell because you want to blaze your intellectual trail at an institution that brings together students from many backgrounds and gives you the support to create your own academic journey. We’ll do everything we can to make sure that the cost of a Grinnell education doesn’t get in your way. Have questions or concerns? We encourage you to reach out to us — we are here to help and answer.
Choosing which college to attend is a big financial decision. Through a multitude of support options.
- 86% of our students receive aid to help pay for their years at Grinnell.
- 65% of Grinnell students receive need-based aid with an average grant/scholarship award of $46,609.
- Iowa high school graduates have access to a specialized need-based financial aid program, the Iowa Access Initiative.
- $20,093 is the average indebtedness for students that borrowed during their enrollment at Grinnell and graduated May 2019.
- Grinnell funds 93% of the $58.6 million in total grants and scholarships awarded to students this year. The remaining 7% is funded by federal, state, and private sources.