One of the best ways to know if you will take root and flourish in our community is to visit us. We want to welcome you, and we want you to get to know us.
During your visit to Grinnell, you'll have the chance to:
- attend an information session with current students and a counselor,
- take a tour of our beautiful campus,
- sit in on a class of your choosing,
- experience a complimentary meal with a current student in our Marketplace Dining Hall,
- and talk with current students, faculty, and staff.
Individual students and families can register for a visit using our interactive registration. We're happy to give you some tips for planning your visit to Grinnell. If you can't make it to campus for an in-person visit, check out our campus photo tour!