On Dec. 7, 2019 the Board of Trustees held a special meeting, during which they took several steps to launch the search process. The first and most important of these was the appointment of a Presidential Search Committee representing all College stakeholders, co-chaired by Board members Trish Fitzgibbons Anderson ’80 and George Moose ’66. The committee members include:
- Trustee members: Shelley Floyd ’72, Julie Gosselink, John Kispert ’85, Jeanne Myerson ’75, W. Edward Senn ’79, Joel Spiegel ’78, and Matthew Welch ’96.
- Faculty members: Todd Armstrong, professor of Russian and chair of faculty; Caleb Elfenbein, associate professor of history and religious studies and director of the Center for Humanities; Karla Erickson, professor of sociology and chair of gender, women’s, and sexuality studies; Lakesia Johnson, associate professor of gender, women’s, and sexuality studies and English and assistant vice-president and chief diversity officer; and Vida Praitis, professor of biology.
- Staff member: Erika Jack, science technical support and Staff Council president.
- Student member: Regina Logan ’20, Student Government Association president.
- Alumni member: Ryann Haines Cheung ’93, Alumni Council president.