Grinnell College Mail Services meets the needs of our students, faculty, and staff by providing the College community with collection and distribution of mail and related packages and correspondences throughout Grinnell and the world, and doing so in a timely, accurate, safe, and cost-effective manner while adhering to all postal regulations.
- Individual and booklet stamps for purchase
- Fedex mailing supplies - a drop box is located in the lobby of the mailroom (Fedex drivers check the drop box at 3 p.m. Mon-Fri, with exceptions on holidays).
- Collection and distribution of student and department mail and parcels and delivery of internal campus mail
- Recycling bins for various materials and packaging
- Campus publications and program brochures, including the Scarlet & Black - available in the lobby on a first-come basis
- Outgoing and incoming FAX service - FAX number: 1-641-269-3406. Please specify recipient's name in BOLD on front page. Out-going transmission (9 a.m.-4 p.m., Mon-Fri) fee: $1.00 for first page; 25 cents for each additional page
- Notary by appointment