We know you are as excited to join the Grinnell community as we are to have you. The checklist provides important steps remaining to become a full-fledged Grinnellian! You will find links to health and emergency contact forms, how to submit your housing forms, and checklists to keep you on track.
In mid-May 2020 incoming students will receive access to their GrinnellShare account. After logging in students will be able to view a more detailed, interactive version of the incoming student checklist and start completing tasks.
As Soon as Possible
- Log into the online financial aid office to:
- Ensure you have completed all required documents
- Accept or decline your student loan. If accepting a federal loan, complete the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling.
- Report outside scholarships to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Disability Disclosure Form (recommended by June 15)
- First-Year Tutorial Preferences
- Submit a Photo for your College ID to email@example.com
- Advising Information Form
- Submit your official final transcripts and scores to the Office of Admission.
- All health forms
- Read Academic Planning for New Students to learn about academic planning, expectations, and support.
- Billing Agreement Form (BAF)
- Meet with your Faculty Adviser to choose the rest of your classes
- Pay your bill
- Spirituality Affiliation form
- IPOP Pre-Arrival Registration (international students only)
- Apply for Grinnell Dining Services work study
- Register for the rest of your classes
- Complete Everfi online course
- login to GrinnellShare to retrieve your campus mailbox number and combination