AccessScience® covers all major scientific disciplines with articles drawn from the McGraw-Hill encyclopedias, dictionaries, and yearbooks, Science News magazine, as well as videos, curriculum materials, and links to primary source documents. A great tool to aid your understanding of scientific topics.
- Thousands of expert scientists and engineers have contributed, including more than 40 Nobel Prize Laureates.
- More than 8,700 articles and briefings cover all scientific disciplines and encompass the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology
- 3,000 biographies of well-known scientists
- New and updated content on the latest discoveries, phenomena, and scientific breakthroughs
- Curriculum maps help faculty develop interactive lessons
- Curated multimedia collection from the American Chemical Society
- Engaging video biographies of award-winning scientists
- 19,000+ downloadable images