New Groups and Workshops at SHACS this Spring
This spring Student Health and Counseling Services (SHACS) is offering a wide variety of counseling groups and workshops. These are a place where students share/disclose concerns, reflect, learn new skills, practice new ideas and behaviors, receive feedback and give feedback in a supportive environment. Every group and workshop is different and they meet at different times and for different lengths.
Why join a group or workshop?
Our groups and workshops provide opportunities for students to:
- Receive and give emotional support
- Improve self-awareness and social skills
- Learn to deal with personal issues
- Improve self-esteem and/or self-confidence
- Enhance interpersonal perspective on your individual concerns and group concerns
- Decrease loneliness and isolation
What groups/workshops are being offered?
- Defining Masculinity Group
- Feel Better Fast Workshop
- LGBTQQIA+ Group (Rainbow Group)
- Life After Grinnell Group
- Mindfulness Workshop
- Women of Color group
More information about each group and how to join can be found on the group & workshop web page.