New Student Health Form Requirements
Since the health and wellness of every Grinnell College student is of the utmost importance, the College has several health compliance requirements that all incoming first year students are required to meet. Prior to your arrival on campus, we ask that you complete several health forms before you are able to register for classes. These completed forms will need to be submitted to Student Health and Wellness (SHAW) by July 15th, 2019.
To access the required health requirements:
- Please go to: Student Health and Wellness Online.
- Enter your Grinnell College email username (without @grinnell.edu), then enter your password.
- Go to the Medical Clearances tab.
The health requirements are submitted one of three ways. Some are forms within the Medical Clearance that you will complete and submit; others you will download, print, and complete with your healthcare provider and then upload; and others are just items that you will upload.
- We recommend that you use Google Chrome internet-based browser. Please note that if you leave online forms idle for more than 10 minutes, you may be logged out.
- If you have difficulties, please reach out to us at SHAW so we can identify and help fix any problems.