Fresh flowers and commemorative Commencement T-shirts will be available for purchase at Commencement and are available now for pre-order online.
- Do you have hotel rooms for your family?
- Reserve Lodging for family members attending your graduation.
- Confirm that your account balances are paid in full.
- By May 1: Let us know who is coming!
- Fill out the Senior Reservation Form so we know how much food to order for the Commencement Picnic.
- By April 29: Order announcements (optional)
- Pick up cap and gown, available after May 4 at the Pioneer Bookshop, 933 Main Street.
- May 16: Attend mandatory commencement rehearsal in Darby Gymnasium
- By May 19: Move out of residence halls by noon.
- Complete the residence life checklist before leaving your room.
- By May 31: Complete your loan exit Interview. This must be completed.
- Failure to complete loan exit interviews will make you ineligible to receive final transcripts.
For more information, please see the Commencement Information for Graduates page.