Each year Grinnell College hosts several major performances of significant cultural import. The Committee for Public Events, a body composed of both faculty and students, selects between four and six noted performers to visit Grinnell.
Follow Grinnell College Public Events on Facebook.
Fall 2022 Performers
- Oct. 4 – Bread and Puppet Workshop
- Oct. 7 – ROVA Saxophone Quartet
- Oct. 14 – DJ Spooky
- Fred Hersch Jazz Trio
- Joe Goode Performance Group
- All Recipes are Home
- Simon Estes
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- Esperanza Spalding
Pick up your free tickets for an upcoming event.
Contact for Public Events Committee
- Rachel Bly ’93, director of Conference Operation and Events.