Welcome, Families of Prospective and Current Students
Families are a welcome part of the Grinnell community. Here you will find answers to many questions about Grinnell, resources you can use to help students get the most out of their experience, and information about special events on campus.
- New Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Family Resource Guide
- Transportation and Shuttles for Students
- Commencement Information
- Family Listserv Subscription
Offices & Services
- Student Assistance
- Cashier's Office (tuition payment info)
- Center for Careers, Life, and Service
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of International Student Affairs
- Pioneer One-Card
- Parent Giving
- Safety & Security
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHACS)
- Financial Aid (Enrolled Students)
News & Events
The nationally known leadership summit creates spaces and promotes movements to help end and fight the institutional xenophobia that has plagued our nation throughout history. It promotes collaboration, inclusion, and mutual understanding between Americans and Chinese citizens.
Short course let students experience the 2016 presidential campaign up close.
Grinnell students learn how to transform violence and promote peace.