The Office of the Registrar is Grinnell’s home for academic records, including the academic calendar and deadlines; course catalogs, schedules, and descriptions; course registration and resources; graduation requirements; major and concentration declarations; student records and transcripts; enrollment verifications; and changes in name and addresses. The registrar’s office also supports the faculty and administration with classroom scheduling, enrollment statistics, and many more academic functions.
- Sign-in to the Registrar’s secure GrinnellShare site to access resources and forms for staff/faculty and current students.
- Colleague Self-Service is Grinnell’s secure student and faculty portal for grade entry and access, online course registration, and academic planning.
- The Academic Catalog is a general summary of rules, policies, and procedures for the academic programs of the College.
- Refer to the Search Schedule of Courses for course times and locations.
- The Student Handbook outlines the College's policies, procedures, values, and expectations.