Student Employment Forms

Federal Employment Forms

In order to be employed by the College, students are required to complete several employment forms, including I-9, W-4, and others.

We encourage all incoming students, whether receiving a work award or not, to complete employment documentation prior to or upon their arrival at Grinnell. This will expedite the process of starting a job at any time during their time at Grinnell. 

You may print and fill out the forms found on GrinnellShare (log in is required; your student has access to these via their new student checklist), or fill them out when you arrive. Some of the forms require identification or banking information that you will need to provide prior to employment.  

Note that the identifying documents must be the original document — no copies or scans are accepted. Please refer to your New Student Orientation schedule for locations and times you may complete these forms.

All required payroll forms must be completed prior to beginning employment. If you have any questions regarding student employment or need to schedule a time to complete federal work forms, please contact Mark Watts, student employment coordinator, 641-269-4652.

We use cookies to enable essential services and functionality on our site, enhance your user experience, provide better service through personalized content, collect data on how visitors interact with our site, and enable advertising services.

To accept the use of cookies and continue on to the site, click "I Agree." For more information about our use of cookies and how to opt out, please refer to our website privacy policy.