Billing Agreement Form

Important! All first-year students must submit a billing agreement form.

Federal Law requires a billing agreement form to be on file for each student.

This form authorizes Grinnell College to give billing information to designated people over the phone and in person. It also provides direction on how to handle any possible Title IV financial aid credit balances.

The form must be completed in order for the College to release any information to people other than the student.

Students will need their Grinnell username and password in order to fill out and submit the billing agreement form.

Students may change the information on the billing agreement form at any time by submitting a new form.

Note: This form does not authorize others to use the online billing system.

We use cookies to enable essential services and functionality on our site, enhance your user experience, provide better service through personalized content, collect data on how visitors interact with our site, and enable advertising services.

To accept the use of cookies and continue on to the site, click "I Agree." For more information about our use of cookies and how to opt out, please refer to our website privacy policy.