Student Self Serve Enrollment Verify
Students are encouraged to obtain enrollment verification certifications via the National Student Clearinghouse. This secure web site is available 24 hours per day and can be accessed via the Registrar's Student page in GrinnellShare (login required). The following services are free to all enrolled students, and may be used as often as necessary.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of enrollment.
- View enrollment information on file with the clearinghouse.
- View student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the clearinghouse has provided to my health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about my student loans. (This is a list of lenders and their contact telephone numbers only.)
The Student Clearinghouse provides students with instant access to their enrollment and lender information 24/7. If you have any questions concerning the service, or quality of the service, please contact the Registrar.
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Grinnell College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications to companies requesting such information. The certifications printed via the National Student Clearinghouse should be accepted as official certifications of any Grinnell student's attendance and/or enrollment. All such certifications received in this manner are official and need no further institutional signatures or seals. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Only those certification requests which require information not in the possession of the National Student Clearinghouse will be handled by the Registrar's Office.