The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment (CTLA) is dedicated to the mission of enhancing the success of the interactions between teachers and learners by supporting teachers as learners of pedagogy, technology, and assessment in the service of promoting excellent education in the liberal arts.
The CTLA's mission is accomplished by the expansion and advancement of faculty development opportunities, the facilitation of teaching techniques using instructional technology, and the advancement of educational skills through the support of learning laboratories in reading, science, math, and writing for students.
Training and Workshop Opportunities
- CTLA Faculty-Staff 2021 Summer Workshops (on GrinnellShare, PDF)
- Knox-Monmouth Symposium on Environmental Education and the Liberal Arts (on GrinnellShare, PDF)
- Humanities in Action Summer Institute - June 7-10, 2021
- ACM Professional Development — Antiracism Faculty and Staff Workshops
- Sign up for ITS, PWeb, and HR Training (on GrinnellShare)
Friday, April 9, 2021, 12 – 1pm
Friday, May 14, 2021, 12 – 1pm