All employees and students have unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn Learning is an online library of video courses taught by industry experts covering topics such as software, creative, and business skills.
Here are a few benefits of using LinkedIn Learning:
- Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines.
- Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current.
- New courses are added every week.
- Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials.
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts for increased comprehension.
- Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level.
- Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them.
Log into or activate your account to get started. You will sign in using your College network credentials.
If you are new to LinkedIn Learning, we suggest you take the How to Use LinkedIn Learning course.
Under the Browse tab, there is content curated for Grinnell College.
Please contact the Grinnell Technology Services Desk if you have any questions or issues signing up for or into LinkedIn Learning.